Super Min-Plex Tablets - Support Detoxification and Fight Stress
Why Should a Mineral Complex be at the Top of our List?
At the top of the list of natural stress relief supplements has to be a good mineral complex. Why? Because complex minerals are the key nutrients needed to support good health, energy and detoxification, just to name a few. We need minerals for our bones, our hair, our nails, our teeth, our heart, our thyroid, in other words, minerals are the root of what a healthy body needs to build on. Without adequate minerals, our cells would not have the energy to detox, replicate and rebuild, nor would our adrenal glands that regulate stress, have the minerals they need to keep us balanced. Minerals serve sort of like the "spark" of our battery and it is important to replenish our mineral needs every day with a good multi mineral supplement.
This next thing we need to understand about minerals is what form of minerals to take and what their effect is on us. Take for example calcium. Calcium in a citrate form is one of easiest to assimilate and dispurse out to our cells and the form of calcium in Super Min-Plex. However calcium carbonate is made from large limestone rocks and occurs in nature as chalk, marble, and calcite as well. Calcium Carbonate is an inorganic form of calcium and nutritionally is the equivalent to eating rocks. It stands to reason our bodies cannot absorb nor utilize this rock form of calcium, but unfortunately calcium carbonate is in many mineral complex supplements because it is cheap. On the other hand, Calcium citrate, referred to as "sour salt" because it has a sour and salty taste, is manufactured in a fermenting process wherein calcium hydroxide is used to neutralize citric acid, thus producing calcium citrate, which is then filtered and cleaned. Remember, the form of minerals makes a huge difference in calcium complexes and calcium citrate is one of the easiest forms of calcium for us to assimilate and to use.
Super Min-Plex is a multi-mineral complex carefully formulated to provide minerals in an easily digestible form for optimum performance, such as citrate and chelate forms. Super Min-Plex tablets provide a complete mineral complex all in ONE formula including vitamin D, calcium, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, potassium, trace minerals and boron. Super Min-Plex is designed to supply the body with a full spectrum of necessary minerals, help balance electrolytes and blood sugar on a daily basis and especially during a 500 calorie a day diet like the Dr. Simeons diet or during other times of low calorie dieting.
For healthy people, supplements may help prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies when the diet cannot provide all necessary nutrients. They can also supply amounts of nutrients larger than the diet can provide. Larger amounts of some nutrients may help to protect against future disease. People may consume diets that are deficient in one or more nutrients for a variety of reasons. The typical diet often supplies less than adequate amounts of several essential vitamins and minerals. Historically surveys in the U.S. have found large numbers of people consume too little of the body’s essential minerals.
A multi-mineral like Super Min-Plex is more important to most people than a multivitamin. It is difficult to get 100% RDA of calcium from the diet and almost impossible to get 100% RDA of magnesium. As we evaluate the importance of minerals, they are all important for over all good cellular health, so add Super Min-Plex to the top of your daily supplement list.
Recommendations: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets up to 2 X a day
Contents: 100 tablets / 30 day supply
100 Tablets / 2 tablets include:
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol): 400 IU The most active form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol is a fat-soluble vitamin that improves calcium absorption and promotes strong bones. Vitamin D also helps to maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus. Deficiency in vitamin D can cause the bone weakening associated with rickets.
- Calcium (as carbonate): 1000 mg Required for proper functioning of the heart, muscles and nerves along with healthy teeth and strong bones. In fact, 70% of bone is made up of hydroxyapatite, a calcium phosphate mineral.
- Iodine (from kelp): 150 mg Iodine is needed for the normal metabolism of cells and supports healthy thyroid function.
- Magnesium (as oxide): 500 mg Magnesium is required for more than 300 biochemical reactions, energy metabolism and protein synthesis. Approximately 50% of the body’s magnesium is found in bone.
- Zinc (as oxide): 22.5 mg An essential mineral found in almost every cell, zinc stimulates approximately 300 different enzymes to promote biochemical reactions in the body, and is critical to cell replication and growth. Zinc is necessary for DNA synthesis, and is required for wound healing. Deficiencies are marked with a decrease in smell and taste, which affects appetite.
- Selenium (as amino acid chelate): 100 mcg A trace mineral incorporated into proteins to make selenoproteins. Helps prevent cellular damage from free radicals/supports thyroid health. Optimum thyroid function is crucial to bone health.
- Copper (as amino acid chelate): 3 mg An essential trace mineral necessary to support bone and joint health. Gluconate is the copper salt of D-gluconic acid.
- Manganese (as citrate): 2 mg A mineral found in several foods including nuts, legumes, seeds, tea, whole grains, and leafy green vegetables. It is an essential nutrient, because the body requires it to function properly.
- Chromium (as amino acid chelate): 200 mcg An essential mineral that plays a role in the metabolism of glucose, chromium is necessary for the metabolism and storage of cholesterol, fats and proteins. Since this mineral assists in the production of insulin, it helps to stabilize blood sugar levels. Niacin-bound chromium, also known as chromium polynicotinate, provides a safe and absorbable biologically-active form of chromium.
- Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate): 100
mcg An element that is present in very small amounts in the body. It is
involved in many important biological processes, possibly including
development of the nervous system, waste processing in the kidneys, and
energy production in cells.
- Potassium ( as potassium chloride): 95 mg A
mineral that helps the kidneys function normally. It is also an
electrolyte, a substance that conducts electricity in the body, along
with sodium, chloride, calcium, and magnesium. Potassium is crucial to
heart function and plays a key role in skeletal and smooth muscle
contraction, making it important for normal digestive and muscular
- Boron (as amino acid chelate): 3 mg Boron is needed to build strong bones.
- Bromelain (80GDU): 50 mg A mixture of enzymes found in pineapples (Ananas comosus) that help digest protein (proteolytic). This enzyme is primarily extracted from the pineapple's stem, but it is found throughout the plant.
- L-Glutamic Acid: 100 mg L-Glutamic Acid May help nerve cells send and receive information from other cells. It is also being studied for its ability to decrease or prevent nerve damage caused by anticancer drugs.
- Bentonite Clay: 10 mg (providing all 72 naturally-occurring trace minerals)
Other ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SHELLFISH
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed