How Can Dry Body Brushing Reduce Cellulite?
Dry body brushing is one of the oldest, yet one of the most effective practices designed to reduce the appearance of cellulite by increasing circulation, but more importantly, by improving lymphatic drainage. Toxins store in the deep fat layer and respond very well when combining Liquid Detox Drops and an infrared sauna. As the infrared wavelengths from the sauna and Liquid Detox Drops help move toxins from the deep fat layer, eventually filter into the lymphatic fluid. The lymph system is very close to the surface of the skin and since it does not have a pump, gentle dry body brushing stimulates the lymphatic fluid to help move toxic materials away.
Benefits of Daily Dry Body Brushing
- Improves lymph drainage
- Increases circulation and reduces cellulite
- Tightens skin to fight premature aging
- Helps tone muscles
- Exfoliates dead skin layers to create a glowing look
- Helps skin feel and look younger
- Aids in digestion and reduces fat
- Easy, inexpensive and invigorating!
The technique of dry body brushing to improve lymph drainage and act as a natural body detox, also helps restore skin to optimal condition and creates more healthy, vibrant and fresh looking skin. The extra circulation and exfoliation of the upper layer of dead, dry skin that dry body brushing creates also helps to reduce saggy problem areas on the thighs, buttock, belly and under the arms. People who practice correct dry body brushing and exfoliating techniques on a daily basis soon see a renewed glow, suppleness, vitality and softness of their skin. Other benefits of dry body brushing are the stimulation of the nervous system, blood flow, increased metabolism and a better balance of hormones. Dry body brushing also helps create better muscle tone and better distribution of fat deposits and is one of the many reasons dry body brushing is such a good treatment to reduce cellulite and lose weight.
Dry Body Brush Features:
- Natural Boar Bristles - providing bristles with the EXACT stiffness/softness a brush should have
- Brushes in a large round head for larger coverage
- Natural wood and 1 solid handle/head piece design
- Notched hole and cord - hangs anywhere
Directions How to Dry Brush Your Body
The correct technique to dry body brush and skin exfoliation is easy and should be practiced at least once every day. You will start at your feet and work up - always moving towards the heart. After once or twice, you'll get the hang of it pretty fast.
- Dry body brush with a light, gentle stroke on bare body before a shower.
- Begin on the bottom of the feet and brush in circular motions.
- Continue brushing up your legs (first on front then on back of each leg).
- Raise your arm and brush top and bottom side starting at wrist down toward the shoulder. Repeat on other arm.
- Use circular strokes on the abdomen going around and around. Start the circle by going up the right side of your belly, across and down the left. Back over to the right - up the right, etc, Repeat these circles 2 - 4 times.
- Holding the end of the brush, let the head drop back over your shoulder and brush "up" your back and bring brush over shoulder towards heart.
- Continue #6 until covering entire back, shoulders and chest (brushing towards heart)
- Lightly brush the breasts towards the heart.
- Return to abdomen and brush as in #5 above.
- Finish by repeating entire process at least once or more each time you body brush...
You'll fall in love with dry body brushing the very first time! It is invigorating and will leave you feeling wonderful and alive.
After brushing, enjoy a nice warm, calming shower washing with Concentrated Citrus Body Wash (which contains 6 essential oils to further support detoxification and lymphatic drainage) and exfoliating gloves to gently, yet thoroughly remove all the loosened, dead skin. When done, rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry and apply all over Oil Free Body Lotion to moisturize and protect. Leaves skin feeling exhilarated and with a healthy glow. For excellant results to further tone, tighten and treat stubborn cellulite areas, combine with the 3 Piece Anti-Cellulite Kit and ZAAZ WholeBody Vibration Machine.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed