Need More Energy? Try Energy-8
MSRP $43.95 / On Sale Today Only $29.95 / Hurry Offer ends Soon!
People with fatigue are generally described as those who are overworked, feel depressed / exhausted and may even rely on caffeine, sugar, and other stimulants to help get started in the morning or to keep going throughout the day. Energy-8 is a combination of vitamin and herbal ingredients as an energy supplement. This combination formula helps fight fatigue with herbals such as standardized Rhodiola rosea (roseroot) extract. Please refer to Ingredients for a full listing of ingredients and benefits.
*Rhodiola rosea (roseroot) for depression study: Participants received 12 weeks of standardized R. rosea extract, sertraline or a placebo. The groups were measured for score changes over time in Hamilton Depression Rating (HAM-D), Beck Depression Inventory (BDI), and Clinical Global Impression (CGI). While the participants taking prescription anti-depressants had a little better improvement in depression at 12 weeks vs those taking standardized R. rosea extract, those taking prescription medication for depression had twice the adverse side effects vs the fact there were no adverse side effects in those taking standardized R. rosea extract for depression. Jun J. Mao, Sharon X. Xie, Jarcy Zee, Irene Soeller, Qing S. Li, Kenneth Rockwell, Jay D. Amsterdam. “Rhodiola rosea versus sertraline for major depressive disorder: A randomized placebo-controlled trial.” Phytomedicine, Vol. 22 Issue 3, March 15, 2015, pages 394-399.
Recommendations: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule up to 2 times daily. Do not take after 3pm.
Energy-8 contains 100 mg of caffeine per serving (1 cup of coffee = 95 - 200 mg).
Although Energy 8 is safe for most, do not exceed 1 tablet 2 times a day. Do not during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Contents: 60 capsules / 30 - 60 day supply
- Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin) and B-2 (Riboflavin) help the body produce energy and affects enzymes that influence the muscles, nerves and heart.
- Vitamin B-3 (Niacinamide): has a role in energy production in cells and in maintaining the health of the kin, nervous system and digestive system.
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride): helps neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine for nerve cell communication
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9): helps breakdown the cells in the body; make and maintain DNA; and is important in the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin): also called cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood.
- Biotin (Vitamin B-7): supports fat and carbohydrate metabolism and insulin resistant cells
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate): also called vitamin B5, is a vitamin necessary for the synthesis of red blood cells, steroid metabolism, neuron activity, and antibody production
- Magnesium (oxide): required for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body, and approximately 50% of the body’s magnesium is found in bone. This mineral also plays a role in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
- L-Taurine: a sulfur-based non-essential amino acid that supports a healthy central nervous system and also acts as an antioxidant
- Acai (4:1 concentrate): Acai has one of the highest concentrations of anthocyanins and flavonoids, powerful antioxidants that help defend the body against free radicals. They also play a role in the body's cell protection system.
- Caffeine (anhydrous): Caffeine is a naturally occurring chemical called trimethylxanthine that stimulates heart and brain function
- Spirulina Algae: Spirulina is blue - green algae rich in raw protein, all essential amino acids and seven major vitamins: A1, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E.
- Tongkat Ali (powder): used in Malaysia for many years by men to increase sexual desire, libido, sexual performance and to treat erectile dysfunction. Tongkat ali appears to work by increasing levels of the hormone testosterone.
- Korean Ginseng (7% extract): used for improving overall health. strengthening the immune system and helping fight off stress and disease.
- American Ginseng (herb powder): has been found to fight fatigue as well as offering other health benefits, including treatment of conditions like diabetes, stimulating the immune system and inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
- Rhodiola Rosea (3% standardized extract): used for increasing energy, stamina, strength and mental capacity and may also help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress, as well as a natural alternative to anti-depression medications.
- Maca (herb powder): a superfood from Peruused for enhancing energy, stamina, athletic performance, memory, and fertility
Other ingredients: Gelatin, rice flour and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed